Photos: Above Average Graphing’s Facebook Page
One month ago, Caps forward Evgeny Kuznetsov dabbed to celebrate an Andre Burakovsky goal. Apparently, Kuznetsov has begun a movement.
On Sunday, Tom Wilson signed autographs The Greene Turtle in Prince Frederick, Maryland. For $25 you could get an item signed by Willy and also your photo taken with the aggressively handsome power forward. 95 percent of the photos were normal. The remaining 5 percent were just. so. good.
For example, the above fan, who asked Wilson to dab.
Another fan asked Wilson to sign her baby.
And then hold said baby.
There were some thumbs-up poses.
Put yer dukes up!
This family rubbed their baby on Wilson’s neck.
Yet another baby.
Here Whip and a tiny, former-baby fan discuss gravitational waves and what makes a good haircut.
Wilson signs a child’s jersey in proximity of yet another baby.
Bros. Fun fact: This child was once a baby.
Finally, here’s Wilson with another fan. Wait, I’m sorry, this is Wilson’s girlfriend, Taylor Pischke, a Canadian volleyball player.
Russian Machine Never Breaks is not associated with the Washington Capitals; Monumental Sports, the NHL, or its properties. Not even a little bit.
All original content on russianmachineneverbreaks.com is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)– unless otherwise stated or superseded by another license. You are free to share, copy, and remix this content so long as it is attributed, done for noncommercial purposes, and done so under a license similar to this one.